Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Favorites

This Friday Favorite should be pretty obvious...The Blue Print Cleanse. I am so glad that I finally ordered and completed this cleanse. I feel great! 







 I am quite proud of myself that I was able to only drink juice for three days. I have lost about 3-4 pounds, and just feel lighter. I had my first taste of "real" food this morning, a fuji apple. It was delicious. I enjoyed a salad over lunch and will just slowly start introducing things back into my system.

I have also been doing a little bit of research on different juicers. I don't think I am going to purchase one this weekend, but hopefully in the near future. I think juicing is something that Mac and I can squeeze (pun intended) into our normal routine. 

Here's to a healthier me in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment