Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Favorites (and catch up!)

Shame, shame, shame on me! I am going to squeeze two Friday Favorites into one post!

Last Friday, my favorite was a date night with Mac! He got Grizz tickets from work, so we had some great seats to watch the Grizz play against the Kings. We had a delicious burger at Dyer's beforehand and a cookie in a skillet at Kooky Canucks afterwards. (And I just can't figure out why I have gained weight?!)

This Friday, my favorite is catching up with friends. Kara is in town, so we are going to dinner and possibly a movie! I am so excited. I haven't seen her in a few months. 

It has been a BUSY week, so I am ready for the weekend...even if I have to come into work twice on Saturday. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment