Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day Two

I have one addition to my post from last night! I forgot to mention my energy level. I didn't feel like I could run a marathon, but I did take Pepper on a brisk two mile walk. When I got back I cleaned out and organized a closet, so I would say that my energy level was pretty normal.

I slept really well last night! When I woke up this morning I was a little hungry, but after a mug of hot water with lemon, the grumbling had gone away. I also had a great surprise when I stepped on the scale...I have lost 2 lbs! I am pretty sure it is just water weight, but I will take it. 

I am currently working on my first green juice of the day. Not as bad as I remembered, but I am definitely looking forward to my Pineapple Apple Mint juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment