Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites



I have been doing this whole blog thing for about two (yikes!) years now. Time sure does fly! I have never attempted to do a recurring post, but I think it's time I give it a try. Check back every Friday for a post about "Friday Favorites". 

Anyone who knows anything about me, is aware that Anthropologie (or Anthro for short) is my #1 favorite store. My entire wardrobe consists of Anthro sale finds and lots of Target items. They also have beautiful, unique items for the home as well! We even had a wedding registry there. 

The day after Christmas I was in the store picking up some great clearance items, when my heart skipped a beat. I saw these napkins out of the corner of my eye and I was in love. Pink, orange, polka dots, metallic gold?! These are a few of my favorite things. I knew that they had to be mine. They are the Anthro Foiled Dot Napkins.



After visiting them a second time, I brought them home. I used them with my NYE appetizer dish and know they will get many uses in the future. One of them is a perfect UT orange and I plan to use it tonight along with my app for the UT v. Memphis watch party we are attending. Go Vols!

Oh, and they come in blues too! Check them ouHERE.

Hope you enjoyed my first Friday Favorite post and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment