Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 2: Recap

So far, so good! Day two is over! I still feel the same I did yesterday about the taste of the juices. As crazy as it seems, I am not hungry! In fact, I was too full to drink one of my juices today. As the 3-Day Cleanse book suggests, I got a massage tonight. I drank lots of water after that, so I really didn't want the fifth juice. I went straight for the Cashew Milk. I honestly think I could do this for five days easily. My energy level seems normal, too.

I have weighed myself a few times today and it seems like I have lost 2-3 pounds! I will post in the morning for the start of Day Three. That will tell the most accurate weight loss. I am so glad that I finally decided to order and take on this cleanse! Yay for BPC!

No comments:

Post a Comment