Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day One

Today is my first day of doing a juice cleanse...ever! I am not so patiently waiting for my juices to arrive via FedEx. A little bit of background to those of you who are new to juicing (like me!).


BluePrint: Raw and Organic
Before my wedding, I had read a few blog posts about the Blue Print Cleanse, a three day juice cleanse. (Those posts are HERE and HERE.) I was intrigued. I also found out that one of my co-workers was BFF with the co-founder of BPC, and had done a cleanse several times. Unfortunately I was too close to my wedding to actually give the cleanse a try. It takes three days of pre and post cleanse prep along with the three days of the actual cleanse. I went ahead and read their book, The 3-Day Cleanse, and it helped me eat extra healthy before my big day.

Fast forward a year later. Just like everyone else, I ate tons of yummy things over the holidays and did not exercise. Honestly, I didn't gain as much weight as I expected, but I sure didn't feel good. My pants were tight and I have just been feeling blah. I have been going to bed early every night and can barely keep my eyes open when I get home from work. I knew that I needed something to kick start a healthier me in 2013. Enter the Blue Print Cleanse.

I knew that now was the time to finally order and complete the cleanse. I ordered it last week (it is pricey...prepare yourself) and started my prep on Saturday. I cut out sugar, meat, dairy...you know, all those things I love. I added tons of water, herbal tea, fresh fruits and veggies. My actual cleanse arrives today!
The Renovation Cleanse


During the three days of the cleanse I will drink six juices per day. There is a green juice, pineapple juice, lemonade, beet juice and cashew milk. Wish me luck. I have read tons of reviews, and it seems like all of the juices are somewhat easy to get down. I will definitely keep you updated. As for now I just keep refreshing my FedEx tracking page every 5 minutes, waiting for my package to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment