Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Events

On Saturday, Mac and I headed to Nashville to celebrate with some of our close friends. Tis the season for weddings, and this weekend we were celebrating Chandler and David with a couple's shower. We had perfect weather and a beautiful setting for our party. A delicious "country supper" was served and then the whole group trucked it over to the Franklin Main Street Festival. We danced the night away...and of course, my parents stole the show. They have never met a dance floor that they didn't like. I have included a few photos from the party below. 

Flood Update: My house is still above water...barely. Katie and I are pretty concerned about the possibility of flooding, but we have an evacuation plan in place. Please pray that we stay dry!

 The Warden's beautiful back yard

 Mac and I before the festivities

 Bridesmaids

 Diamonds...of course!

The happy couple

No comments:

Post a Comment