Monday, May 30, 2011

Under Construction, Part 2

Are you sensing a theme here? Ha.

Along with our reception site, the location of our rehearsal dinner is under construction as well. We are going to be hosting our rehearsal dinner at the new event facility located at the Paris Winery. It is slated to be finished and ready to go around the middle of June. We should be set for our September rehearsal dinner. It really throws me off that our rehearsal dinner is in September and we are getting married in October...is that sad? Every time I have to give a date for the rehearsal dinner I have to stop and try to remember what comes before October 1.  (I guess that is my confession for this post. Haha.)

The Paris Winery is a beautiful facility located right in between Paris and Camden. We thought it would be the perfect place for our dinner. I have been to several weddings there and Mac was able to stop by and see the place just a few weeks ago. I have some pictures below of our visit. Thank goodness Trina always has a camera on her. As you can see, they still have a bit of work to do; however, it looks like it is going to be a great gathering place for our friends and family. 



 This is the crew that was headed to Paris for dinner and got pulled into a Winery stop.

  For my ADPis: There is definitely a cement lion fountain being installed to the left of this photo. Get excited. I see many photo ops in our future. OBIC

No comments:

Post a Comment