Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sip and Scan

Mac and I had our first "registry event" last week. To celebrate my last night of class, we decided to attend Macy's Sip and Scan event the next day. It was a great experience! We got to register for great things for our home together and snack on tasty treats at the same time. It was a win-win situation. We had heard that registering would be stressful, but we had a pretty good time. Mac was in charge of the scanner the whole time. I got him to hand it over so I could register for some of the fun Kate Spade items, though.

We are still working on adding items to our registry and also registering at other stores. Hopefully we will have all of this taken care of very soon. I have included some photos from our Sip and Scan event. You can tell that Mac is having a great time. Haha.


I would like to note that Mac was much more excited about the registry experience once he found out he won a door prize from the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment