Monday, May 2, 2011

Fun for Mac

Since Mac did not have the most fun while we were registering at Macy's, we decided that it was time for him to register at a store that he liked. We thought that Sunday would be the perfect opportunity for him to go on his "scanning spree". So on Sunday amongst tornadoes and floods, we headed to east Memphis to visit Sears. Mac got his own scanner and did some damage in the tool as well as the lawn and garden sections. I can't wait for him to get some of these gifts, because I have several projects in mind. I am expecting big things. 

I have included a few pictures of Mac registering below.

Flood Update: I am concerned...especially after being around all of my east Memphis friends at work today. I wanted to go ahead and move all of my furniture upstairs, but Mac convinced me to wait another day. Katie and I went ahead and moved a bunch of small, decorative things upstairs. All that is left downstairs are the big furniture pieces. Mac's Dad and my friend Tom have both offered to come with their trucks if we need them. I will include some photos of the flooding tomorrow. Pray for Memphis!


He is becoming a pro at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment