Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A To-Do List...a Really Big One

Today is June 1st...which means I officially have four months until our wedding. Scary? Kinda.

When we started this engagement I had 14 months, and October 1st was a loooong way away. Now it is knocking on my front door. I know that the months of August and September are going to fly by with travel for work, wedding showers, etc. This means that I need to step up my wedding planning this month and next. 

Tonight I am going to work on a really big to-do list. I will try my best to write down anything and everything that I need to do in order to get married on October 1. It's going to be big, and it's going to be scary...but I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road!

I can't wait to marry Mac in four short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment