Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Holiday Week

Hello! Well I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! This week has been weird. I was off work on Monday and Tuesday, so today is Thursday but it doesn't quite feel like it.

All of our Christmas celebrations went really well. I was nervous about how our first married Christmas would work out, but it was great! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Camden. All of the Cochran's were there to celebrate with us and then headed across the street to the Whitworth's for Christmas night.

On the 26th we got up early and had breakfast at Mac's Dad's house, lunch/afternoon at his Mom's then dinner at Jack and Dynelle's. We were exhausted from eating so much good food...but it was really awesome to get to visit with all of our families. 

I owe you several posts of pictures and I promise that I will get to them. I have tons of great Christmas photos, WEDDING PHOTOS, and I still need to post photos of my hutch makeover!
We got our awesome wedding photos from Amy Dale about a week or so before Christmas, so I haven't had the chance to post some of my favorites. If you haven't seen any of them, be sure to check out our post on her blog. Those should tide you over. Click here!


Mac and I have gone back and forth on our NYE plans. I think today we (finally) decided to stay at home and grill steaks for dinner and enjoy some nice champagne that has been hanging out in the fridge for a few months. I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years. Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment