Friday, December 9, 2011

Blog Design

As you can tell, I am still not 100% happy with the blog design. I will probably keep tweaking, but I am liking this look much better than before! This week has been pretty low key, and I hope to catch you up with a Tacky Christmas Party post tonight. On Wednesday night, Amy Dale brought over the cds with all of our wedding photos! So exciting. She said that she would have our online gallery set up soon. I can't wait!

Last night, Linea and I went to the grand opening of Kate Spade. We ate, wandered the store, had the Queen of lipsticks, Poppy King, try some lipsticks on us, and ate some more. Even though we both pined over several beautiful bags, we only walked away with one lipstick each. And not any old lipstick: supercalafragalipstick. We both got a different pink-ish shade.

Mac and I don't have big plans for tonight, but I do have a Christmas party on Saturday and I think he might be going to the Bob Seger concert! He has been talking about it for months, so I hope he gets to go!


Happy Friday! I will upload a post right after this one with two photos from the Kate Spade party last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment