Hello. Are you still out there? I know it has been a while. A long while...over a month. And I am going to blame it all on Miss Pepper. Why? Well lets just say that she keeps us very busy!
Let me give you a quick overview of whats been going on in our lives over the past month:
- I went to Chicago for work. It was wonderful...cold but wonderful. I hope Mac and I can go there together sometime soon!
- I ran my first 5K. I had been training for over a month. I was very proud. I ran it in around 37 minutes...which was under my goal of 40 minutes. Slow but steady.
- Mac and I registered to run the St. Jude Memphis Marathon as part of a five person relay team. More to come on that!
- We took Pepper to the grand opening of the Overton Bark dog park. She had explosive diarrhea in the middle of the pet parade.
- Pepper had her ear crop surgery. It has been awful and terrible and I would never do it again. We hope today is her last taping.
- Mac started a new job at International Paper!
- I went to Las Vegas for my friend's bachelorette party and had a blast!
- Mom and Dad came to Memphis to go to see Chicago at Live At The Garden. We had so much fun. Mac's parents and Jack and Dynelle came too!
- I celebrated 50 years of St. Jude at work! We had a fun filled celebration week and weekend.
- Mac and I went to Knoxville for the Woody Johnson wedding. We had a fantastic weekend.