Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Catching up!

I am back from Dover! I came back with a terrible cold and went straight into a busy week of work. That then turned into a busy weekend with a work event on Sunday afternoon/evening and yesterday was our all day (until almost 10 pm) annual staff meeting. Let's just say that I haven't had much free time.

I told Mac last night that today is my official Get It Together Day! I need to cross things off my lists that have been on there for way too long. While watching women's gymnastics team finals tonight my goal is to get photos uploaded and organized on my computer. As soon as this happens, I will have some updated posts for you...with photos!

Part two of Get It Together Day is to clean our house, bedroom and my car. Stuff is getting junky! Hope everyone is having a great start to your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment