Monday, January 30, 2012

Random Wrap Up

From the last post to this post...the weather has done a 360! Today it is sunny and about 70 degrees in Memphis. It is so confusing. I love this warm weather, but I don't want to get too attached if winter is just around the corner. Who knows!?

This post is going to be filled with random iPhone photos that I have been meaning to post for a while! I will update you on our trip to Chattanooga in the next post. Stay tuned!

 This is Mac being "fashion sassy" (as we like to say) with his new boots and Patagonia fleece.

 I used some of my Christmas money to buy this fun little platter. (Thanks, Joe and Kathy!) The attachments at the top are held on by velcro and you can buy different ones for all occasions. I have a few in my collection already!


 Mac and I went ice skating at the Mid South Ice House in Olive Branch a few weekends ago. I bought a Groupon that was about to expire, so we made the trip! It was so much fun. We can't wait to go again soon.

 I have major ice skating skills. I also have on a shirt, sweater, fleece, and coat. That is why I am so puffy. :)


 One of Mac's drivers had been promising to bring him a King Cake from New Orleans. Well, I thought the driver forgot about it, so I ordered Mac one from Whole Foods. Wouldn't you know, the same day the dang driver brought one to Mac's work. Oh well...at least it was delicious!

I had gone without nail polish for almost a month...which is very much not like me. I finally painted my nails last week a new color by Butter London. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment