On Friday, we met friends for bowling at Billy Hardwicks. I bowled a 120. Yes, you read that correctly. Me, who has never bowled more than a 40 in my life, bowled a 120 in our first game. However, I stayed true to my talents by bowling a 37 in the second game. I have no idea how that happens! Haha.
On Saturday, I headed to Medina for the Grand Opening of Martin Family Chiropractic. Congrats, Heather! There was a great turnout and it was so much fun to see Heather's pretty, new clinic! Saturday night, Mac and I met up with friends for dinner and drinks.
Now, Sunday was a doozie. We were BUSY with a capital "B". In fact, I think it deserves a list. Here is how our Sunday played out:
- We met Mac's Mom and Frank for lunch after church
- We went to Sheffield Antique mall (see photos below)
- We went to the Collierville Mall
- We stopped in CrepeMaker (yum), Dillards, Francescas, Eddie Bauer, and Clarks
- We returned a Christmas gift at Target
- Picked up a free Starbucks (I heart Starbucks Rewards)
- Stopped by Mac's Dad's house to drop something off
- Hit up Kate Spade to return a gift and make a purchase (see photo below)
- Made a monthly Costco trip (and spent an insane amount of money)
- Dropped by Kroger for a few things
- FINALLY made it home around 7:30 p.m.
- I made Chicken and Dumplings and spent the rest of the night putting up and organizing above purchases!
Whew! Mac and I were both exhausted. I think he also did two loads of laundry and polished a pair of my shoes when we got home.
Here are a few photos of our adventures:
This is my new Kate Spade wallet! Isn't she beautiful! I was talking to it as we left the parking lot and I think Mac was questioning my sanity. I had to take a photo of the beautiful box it was packaged in. I am such a sucker for packaging.
This is a piece of furniture I need for our dream home. You know, the one with the big dining room and such. Hopefully I can track down something like this piece in the future. This photo and the next two are all from Sheffield Antique Mall.
Ok, for some reason I cannot get this photo to rotate! I am in LOVE with this desk. I am seriously thinking about purchasing it. It would be perfect for my sewing machine in the spare bedroom!
This is the vintage ostrich feather turban I found...isn't it a beaut?
It was a fun (but exhausting) Sunday! I love it when Mac and I get to run around town together!