Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Plans Change





Around 10pm last night I got an interesting email…the conference that I was headed to LA for, was cancelled. Several of the keynote speakers had cancelled so they were postponing the whole thing! While I am sad that I am missing a trip to LA and some time with my boss, I am excited about some of the fun things that are happening in Memphis!

Mac’s Dad has offered to take us to the Zoo Lights Preview Party that benefits St. Jude on Thursday night. How fun is the logo from the invitation?! It was designed by Mrs. Post...the store that did all of our wedding paper goods!

Friday night is the Flip the Switch party downtown, where all of the holiday lights are turned on at the same time! I am excited about this festive turn to my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment