Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding Season

I had always heard that I would eventually hit the "wedding season" of my life. Well it is here, and it has hit with a fury. I have been out of town for the past several weekends with all kinds of wedding fun. I've had many friends and even some family get married this spring, and I wish everyone the very best! 

With almost three (yikes!) months to go...it is time to really start digging into Mac and my's wedding. So stay tuned on the blog. I should have some more time at home, so that means more things crossed off of my list, which means more blog posts. 

I saw the first proof for our wedding invitations today, and I love them! I have a few tweaks to make, but after I meet with Lindsey at Mrs. Post, I am sure they will be perfect! 

I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone on October 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment