Monday, June 13, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Whew! What a beautiful wedding weekend. My friend Chandler had a wonderful bridesmaid's luncheon, rehearsal dinner, stress-free wedding day, and one party of a reception. We could not have asked for a more perfect weekend. Congratulations to two great friends, Chandler and David! I wish you both the very best.

I had the honor of being Chandler's co-Maid of Honor, and she will be returning the favor for me...however, I will have a Matron of Honor. I keep joking with Chandler that I am going to have her wear a turtleneck under her dress to ensure her "matronly" status. Our whole weekend was so well-planned and stress-free. I truly hope I can duplicate the same atmosphere for Mac and I's wedding. 

I have a few quick photos from the weekend below, but I have nothing on Chandler's awesome photographer, Katy Southern. I have included links to her photos of the big day.

 Chan and I at her rehearsal. Her beautiful dress was made from her mother's wedding gown.

The two Co-MOHs with the beautiful bride.


Again, Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Pemberton! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment