Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Quick Update

We are back! But still working on catching up from being gone! Here are a few quick updates:

Mac and I had a wonderful time on our ski trip to Park City, Utah! I have a few photos and will get around to posting those soon. I am already itching to plan our next ski vacation!

We had a great Valentine's Day together yesterday. It just so happened that our Orpheum season tickets fell on Valentine's Day. We had a tasty dinner at Majestic Grille and then went to the Orpheum to see Million Dollar Quartet. WOW. What. A. Show. This is a must see. Come to Memphis and plan on seeing it this week! I am sure it will be in Nashville soon...so just go ahead and mark your calendar for when it comes to your town.

Mac and I have a pretty easy week this week...just working through the laundry pile and hoping to cook dinner one night soon.

Much love to everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment