Friday, August 19, 2011

Showered With Love

Mac and I are so blessed! We have several groups of friends and family who are hosting wedding showers for us! We kicked off the wedding fun last week. My work family hosted a party for me last Thursday and then that weekend, friends and family hosted a bridal shower for us in Murray, KY.

I am still waiting on the photos from the work shower, but I will post those soon. I have several pictures from the Murray shower below. Mac traveled with me to Murray and stopped by the shower at then end to visit, snack, and help load all of our wonderful gifts.

We are headed to Camden this weekend for another wonderful party at the Lockhart Lodge on the Tennessee River.


 All of our gifts...before and after!

 Several generations of Cochran's, Cooper's, and Jackson's.

 My gift opening assistant and flower girl!

 Leyton was an expert at opening gifts!

 The lovely hostesses who hosted a wonderful shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment