Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lakehouse Barbecue

Wow! The countdown to October 1 is getting serious! Today there are 32 days until our wedding. Time sure does fly! It especially flies when we have wonderful parties like the one below each weekend. 

In a very strange twist of fate, shortly after Mac and I began dating we realized that his family is related to our closest family friends and neighbors, the Whitworths! So to celebrate the family connection and enjoy some time together, the Whitworth family hosted a Lakehouse Barbeque for us and family friends.

It was a beautiful afternoon on the Kentucky Lake. There was delicious food and Mac and I got some great gifts. I was most excited about the fact that Mac got his shop vac. I had been hearing about that thing since he registered for it, so I was so excited that he received it at this party. Thank you to everyone who planned, helped with, or just attended this celebration! It was such a fun night and we can't wait to see everyone again on October 1! Hope you enjoy a few photos below!


 The beautiful tables and decor!
 The bride and groom

Mac and I had two wonderful parties this past weekend! I will work on posts about them as soon as I can see my living room floor...



No comments:

Post a Comment