Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ow + Dinner

As some of you may know, Mac and I are running the St. Jude Memphis Marathon as part of a relay team. (We will also be raising money as St. Jude Heroes, so expect an email from us soon!) I started my running again on Monday, and today I can barely walk. Literally. It is so painful. Here is my current progress:

Monday - 2.2 miles, pace 14 minute mile (yikes, I am slow)
Tuesday - 2.2 miles, pace 11 minutes (mile 1) 12 minutes (mile 2)

I will have more information on the Relay in upcoming blog posts, also some updates on Mac's training!

On Monday night I enjoyed cereal for dinner so I figured I should get my act together for Tuesday night! Mac and I both love spaghetti, and I had been wanting to try out this sauce forever. It did not disappoint. If you need a tasty tomato sauce, give it a try. Yum yum. 

Here are the ingredients you will need. I borrowed this photo from Smitten Kitchen because I forgot to snap one. Yup, three ingredients make a delicious sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment