Friday, August 24, 2012

Florida Va Cay!

Last spring (heck...last winter) our friends Libby and Darrell asked us if we wanted to take a beach trip in August. We said, "Yes, please!" Another couple we are all friends with, Matt and Rachel, signed up too! Needless to say, we have been looking forward to this trip for a long time. By the time the trip actually rolled around, seven days of sand and sun was just what we needed. I have a few photos from the trip below. We had such a great time and I am ready to go back! 

Mac and I have had vacation hangover this whole week! We are going to do our best to accomplish some fun things around the house this weekend. Wish us luck!




A foggy camera photo of our little house!

The girls, while we were waiting outside of Red Bar.


Candid photo of the boys!

We decided to walk down to the beach while we were waiting.

This is the classic Mac face I get 99% of the time I ask him to go or do anything.

I like this one better.

Yum. Yum. Yum. My favorite beach food.

Rachel and Matt on board the Sea Blaster!

More Sea Blaster!

Libby and D

We saw tons of dolphins on our Sea Blaster cruise.

Mac wanted a hug from the bear at Harry T's. We went there for dinner after our cruise. Then we headed to AJ's for a night of dancing and fun.

Mac and I broke from the group on the last night to have dinner at George's at Alys Beach. Delicious!

As soon as we saw "Warm Chocolate Goo" as an option on the dessert menu, we knew it had to be ours. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment