Monday, October 29, 2012

The Priestley's Lately

Hmmm...sorry for the blog break. Not sure what happened there! Well a quick update of the past few weeks:

We've had our hearts broken several times by UT football. We all made the trip to Starkville, tailgated and cheered on our Vols, but we lost.

Mom and I went to Knoxville for an old-fashioned girls shopping weekend. We went to the Alabama game, but we lost. (However we did great shopping and got to eat at Tupelo Honey Cafe, so it wasn't a total bust.)

Mac and I exercised our constitutional rights and voted. 

I volunteered at the Junior League's Merry Marketplace and at the St. Jude Garden Harvest. 

Mom, Gran and Hannah came to town to attend Merry Marketplace Girl's Night Out. I got some Christmas shopping done and Mom and I BOTH got furs. We were pretty excited.

We got Pepper a Halloween costume for $4 at PetSmart. She is going to be a penguin. Totes adorbs. 

Mac is running like a pro. He is up to almost six miles. I got new shoes and they have hindered my training, not helped it. I hope to get back on track this week. Please remember to donate to St. Jude through our Heroes team if you haven't already! Donate HERE !!

Excited for Trick or Treaters this week and for the holiday season to almost be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment