Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We Are Almost Official

Sorry for the lack of posts...it has been hectic around here! With only TEN days until the big day, there are many to-dos that must be done.

Yesterday, Mac and I checked one big item off of the list...we got our marriage license. It was quite the ordeal, but all that matters is that we finally have it in our hands. 

This is my last week of work before the wedding, so I am trying to wrap up all of my Memphis things before I head home to Camden. Tonight I am going to run a bazillion errands after work and hopefully get most of my list checked off.


Mac and I are both looking forward to celebrating with everyone in Camden very soon! As previously promised, I will get a list up of my favorite places to eat, so you can enjoy delicious treats while in the big city of Camden.


See you all very soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment