Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, my 25th birthday came and went and I survived! I actually had an amazing day thanks to friends, family, co-workers, and one amazing fiance. I would like to announce that this will be the first annual 25th birthday, and I look forward to many more in the coming years. :)


My day started in Dallas for a work meeting, and ended up at one of my favorite restaurants in Memphis. Mac had flowers, cupcakes, and dinner reservations waiting on me when I got home from the airport. We had an amazing meal at Felicia Suzanne's and it was just overall a great day.


The BEST part of this day was the birthday gift Mac gave me...my wedding shoes! They are sparkly, beautiful, and the most special pair of shoes I will ever own. Want to see them? Here you go!


Amazing. Right?

Thank you, Mac, for a wonderful birthday and the best pair of shoes! I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in them!









No comments:

Post a Comment